Freshly squeezed juice machines from Oranfresh
October 17, 2011 – Offer customers freshly squeezed juice made right before their eyes with the Oranfresh line of vending machines, now available from bevtech.
All of the Oranfresh machines feature programmable self-cleaning after a set number of servings and by the clock, in addition to a range of sanitizing options. Many models also offer cashless payment options.
The following makes and models are now available:
- The OR 70 holds 45 to 40 kg of oranges and can produce between 70 and 80 cups of juice.
- The OR 130 holds 50 to 55 kg of oranges and can produce between 100 and 110 cups of juice.
- The Multijuice models of the OR 70 and OR 130 machines produce the same volumes as their counterparts. These machines mix the freshly squeezed orange juice with pasteurized juice of carrots, apples, papayas, strawberries or other fruits. These machines can also add liquid proteins, multi-vitamins, or energy drinks.
- The OR Juice Take Away supplies freshly squeezed orange juice in a thermo-sealed takeaway cup that, when refrigerated, keeps juice fresh for up to 48 hours.
- The OR Juice & Fruits machine combo allows the consumer to take an orange from the vending machine and insert it into the Expressa automatic juicer that stands on the side of the vending machine.
For more information, visit www.oranfresh.com.