Toys & Games
Incredible Technologies publishes best practices guide
September 2, 2011, Arlington Heights, IL – Incredible Technologies has created a handbook that describes in detail how to conduct Golden Tee contests, promotions and leagues.
The handbook contains six sections, each addressing a specific type of promotion or competition:
- Facts Live and Adwiz Live – learn how these tools provide operators with the means to track game play data and communicate with players;
- Online Golden Tee Contests – learn how to conduct an online contest from your office computer;
- Live Golden Tee Contests – learn how to conduct an on-premise contest or tournament whether the location has one or more machines;
- Combination online/live contests – learn how to conduct an online tournament that culminates with an exciting live finals event;
- Golden Tee Leagues – learn why they're growing and how to start and run your own; and
- Golden Tee Loyalty Programs – learn how to reward players for their loyalty and profit from their return business.
Hard copies of the free booklet were sent to IT's customer base of over 2,000 amusement operating companies.
For more information on the Golden Tee Best Practices handbook, operators should contact their salesperson.