Low-calorie, pumpkin spice-flavoured vegan creamer
By CANADIAN VENDING
For micromarkets and Office Coffee Services looking for some plant-based dairy alternatives with an autumn flair, Laird Superfood has you covered. The creator of assorted plant-based superfood products, announced the return of its popular seasonal Pumpkin Spice Superfood Creamer ahead of the fall and winter season.
The plant-based Pumpkin Spice Superfood Creamer is made with no artificial ingredients or highly refined sugars, eliminating consumer concerns of extra sugar found in most seasonal and holiday drinks.
Real pumpkin and a blend of organic spices combined with Laird Superfood’s Original Creamer delivers a boost of fuel to coffee, tea or smoothies. This plant-based and dairy-free Pumpkin Spice Superfood Creamer has only 40 calories and 2 grams of sugar.
“Our Pumpkin Spice Superfood Creamer, which has been a fan favourite, is made from naturally sourced ingredients and costs less than buying a latte. We want consumers to have the opportunity to enjoy the taste of the season with extra nourishment – guilt-free,” said Paul Hodge, CEO and co-founder of Laird Superfood in a press release.
Pumpkin Spice Creamer Ingredients:
- Coconut Milk Powder – is an ideal substitute to traditional milk.
- Organic Coconut Sugar – a low-glycemic alternative to traditional cane sugar.
- Organic Spices – cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, cloves, cardamom.
- Pumpkin Powder – for a good source of fiber and potassium.
- Aquamin™ – calcified red sea algae, a natural source of calcium and minerals in trace amounts.
- Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – an efficient source of energy due to the naturally occurring full range of MCTs.
Laird Superfood’s Pumpkin Spice Creamer is available for a limited time only at lairdsuperfood.com and at select retailers for US$10.95 for a 12 oz bag. To achieve the creamiest flavour, add 1 tablespoon to 8 ounces of hot coffee or tea. Stir, power-froth or blend until creamy.