NAMA names Industry Awards winners
March 9, 2011, Chicago – The National Automatic Merchandising Association (NAMA) has named this year’s Industry Award winners.
The winners are:
- Dr. Michael Kasavana, endowed professor, the School of Hospitality Business at Michigan State University, as Industry Person of the Year;
- Craig Kushner, president of Monumental Vending, as Vending Operator of the Year;
- Howard Chapman, vice president and division manager, Office Beverage Division for Royal Cup Coffee, as Coffee Service Operator of the Year;
- Steven Richardson, president of DeMitri Chesapeake Sales, as Vending Allied Member of the Year; and
- Tim Cleland, sales manager, Gaviña Gourmet Coffee, as Coffee Allied Member of the Year.
“NAMA’s Industry Awards program pays tribute to deserving individuals and their companies for professional achievement and their continued support of the vending, coffee service and foodservice industry. We congratulate this year’s winners, who were chosen for their talents, dedication and accomplishments,” said Richard M. Geerdes, president and CEO of NAMA.
NAMA’s Industry Awards will be presented at Centre Stage during the NAMA OneShow in Chicago on April 28 at 4:30pm.
For more information about the awards, or about the show, visit www.NAMAOneShow.org.