Mondelēz celebrates the launch of Oreo's latest flavour by opening up a shop that offers classic and unique flavours of Oreo cookies.
By CANADIAN VENDING
To celebrate the triumphant return of the OREO Most Stuf cookie, the OREO Stuf Shoppe is coming to Toronto’s Union Station for three days only: Thursday, January 30 through to Saturday, February Specialty OREO cookies will be offered free of charge, while supplies last.
The OREO Stuf Shoppe will be offering the usual OREO favourites and one-of-a- kind cookie creations with unique flavour combinations not available anywhere else, featuring the OREO Most Stuf cookie:
- The Crunchy Stuf: OREO Most Stuf cookie dipped in white chocolatey coating with kettle popcorn pieces
- The Salty Stuf: OREO Most Stuf cookie dipped in milk chocolatey coating with crushed pretzel pieces
- The Spicy Stuf: OREO Most Stuf cookie dipped in dark chocolatey coating with cayenne pepper
- The Cup o’ Stuf: OREO Most Stuf cookie dipped in dark chocolatey coating with coffee flavour and mini crispy pearls
- The Gold Stuf: OREO Most Stuf cookie dipped in gold chocolatey coating with golden flecks
Each vote will be entered into a sweepstakes contest for a chance to win $25,000. While at the OREO Stuf Shoppe, visitors can vote for (and taste!) their favourite OREO cookie-to-Stuf ratio. www.whatsyourstuf.ca.