The new lineup includes Kellogg's Special K, Kellogg's All-Bran, Kellogg's Vector and Pringles, Kellogg Canada said in a news release.
"At Kellogg, consumers are at the heart of everything we do and we strive to deliver new and exciting products that our consumers are demanding and will enjoy," said Chris Bell, vice-president of marketing for the company.
New items include:
- Special K Nourish Popped Granola w/ Quinoa – Mixed Berries
- Special K Nourish Popped Granola w/ Quinoa – Dark Chocolate Coconut
- All-Bran Granola – Cranberry Almond
- All-Bran Multi-Grain Crunch cereal
- Special K Nourish w/ Quinoa Bars – Caramel, Sea Salt & Mixed Nuts
- Special K Nourish w/ Quinoa Bars – Coconut Cashew & Dark Chocolate Chunks
- Vector Protein Bars – Trail Mix
- Pringles Ketchup Chips
Kellogg's All-Bran Granola – Cranberry Almond is high in fibre and low in sodium and fat, filled with real raisins, cranberries and almonds and has no artificial flavours or colours, the company said.
To help address a fibre deficit, Kellogg has introduced its All-Bran Multi-Grain Crunch cereal, which contains six grams of fibre per serving, no artificial flavours or colours, no butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) and eight grams of sugar per serving.
The company has two new flavours of Special K Nourish bars: Coconut Cashew & Dark Chocolate and Caramel, Sea Salt & Mixed Nuts. According to the company, they contain no artificial flavours or colours, and feature ingredients like quinoa and gluten-free oats.
Designed to help Canadians get the nutrition they need for an active life, Kellogg's Vector Protein bars in new Trail Mix flavour contain a delicious combination of cranberries, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, and peanuts. Partially dipped in a smooth chocolatey coating and containing 10 grams of protein per serving, new Vector Protein bars help satisfy hunger and provide energy.